You are here
This course has been approved by the Royal Society of Chemistry for purposes of Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
What will you learn on this course?
This one day course combines learning how to go about troubleshooting a GC and a GC-MS instrument and what problems can occur, with real problem solving on the instruments and data analysis software. This course will cover troubleshooting the gas supply, autosampler, inlet, column, GC detector and MS including leaks, tune problems, GC & GC-MS methods and identifying if the GC or the MSD is the problem.
- You will learn the strategies for GC & GC-MS instrument troubleshooting
- You will have practical experience of GC & GC-MS instrument troubleshooting
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for those who have knowledge of GC or GC-MS and beginners who have attended the Hands-on GC & Maintenance or Hands-on GC-MS & Maintenance courses and who wish to learn how to perform a logical and systematic search for the source of a problem on their instrument.
Course Venue: ATSG at the Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
Number of days: 1
Price: �455 plus 20% VAT
Special offers (discounts cannot be combined):
- Early Bird: Book at least 12 weeks in advance and receive a 10% discount for this 1-day course.
- Student: Discount of 10% for this 1-day course (valid student ID card required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- RSC Member: Discount of 15% for this course (membership number required) if booked at least 4 weeks in advance.
- Group Discount: 4 colleagues from the same company can attend for the price of 3, when attending the same course.
- Combine with the 2-day Hands-on GC & Maintenance or the 2-day Hands-on GC-MS & Maintenance courses to form a 3-day Hands-on course on either GCor GC-MS for �1100 plus 20% VAT.
- Combine with the 2-day Hands-on GC & Maintenance and the 2-day Hands-on GC-MS & Maintenance courses to form the 5-day Complete Hands-on GC & GC-MS for �1550 plus 20% VAT.